Yes, if you apply for financing on the Audioengine site, the prequalification amount is tied specifically to audioengine.com. If you wish to pay with Affirm at other merchants, you can apply for credit on any other site that uses Affirm, or you can apply for a loan directly on the Affirm website to receive a virtual credit card. See here for details.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use my prequalification amount on the Audioengine website?
- Can I use my prequalification amount with Affirm to place more than one order?
- Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
- Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
- How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
- If I return an item, how do refunds work?
- How do I make my payments?
- How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
- Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
- What are Affirm's fees?