One of the great benefits to the B-Fi is that you’re no longer stuck using one product app. Any music player will work for iOS and MacOS via Airplay, as well as DLNA or UPnP streaming options for Android and Windows.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to stream audio from my Windows PC to my B-Fi(s)?
- I'm having trouble setting up my B-Fi on my network when using my iPhone. What should I do?
- How do I turn on Airplay for use with the B-Fi?
- How do I group multiple B-Fi units together?
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?