One of the great benefits to the B-Fi is that you’re no longer stuck using one product app. Any music player will work for iOS and MacOS via Airplay, as well as DLNA or UPnP streaming options for Android and Windows.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my B-Fi?
- Can I leave my B-Fi on all the time.
- Will my music be interrupted if I lose my Wi-Fi connection?
- My music streaming is cutting out. What can I do?
- I don’t see my favorite music player in the Audioengine Control app. What can I do?
- Does B-Fi support AirPlay 2?
- Does the B-Fi support 5GHz network access points (wireless routers)?
- Do all Audioengine Speaker Systems work with B-Fi?
- Can a single B-Fi have multiple users?
- Can I play locally-stored music?