The B-Fi supports lossless playback of CD quality audio, with zero compression. While you can play higher than CD quality audio to the B-Fi through DLNA, UPnP, or high res streaming apps like TIDAL and Qobuz, all audio is transmitted at 16-bit 44.1kHz.
Articles in this section
- Can I use B-Fi connected speakers, alongside Sonos speakers?
- What DAC does the B-Fi use, and is there any compression in the wireless transmission?
- Does sending audio to more than one B-Fi at a time result in a reduction in audio quality?
- What music sources can be sent to more than one B-Fi simultaneously?
- Does the B-Fi receive streamed music from your smartphone, or directly from the Wi-Fi network?
- Does the B-Fi support YouTube Music service?
- Besides Bluetooth vs WiFi what are the reasons to consider the B-Fi or the B1 over one another?
- Does the B-Fi support MQA?
- Does the B-Fi support gapless playback?
- How can I stream music stored on my Windows computer to the B-FI?