The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use my prequalification amount on the Audioengine website?
- Can I use my prequalification amount with Affirm to place more than one order?
- Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
- Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
- How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
- If I return an item, how do refunds work?
- How do I make my payments?
- How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
- Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
- What are Affirm's fees?