Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won't impact your credit score. However, if you're approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use my prequalification amount on the Audioengine website?
- Can I use my prequalification amount with Affirm to place more than one order?
- Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
- Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
- How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
- If I return an item, how do refunds work?
- How do I make my payments?
- How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
- Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
- What are Affirm's fees?