Yes, you pay with Affirm on our website using your prequalified credit amount for up to 7 days. Prequalifications expire after one week. So, for example, if you prequalify for $4,000 and spend $750 on a purchase, you can still spend $3,250 on our site for a week.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use my prequalification amount on the Audioengine website?
- Can I use my prequalification amount with Affirm to place more than one order?
- Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
- Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
- How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
- If I return an item, how do refunds work?
- How do I make my payments?
- How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
- Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
- What are Affirm's fees?