If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use my prequalification amount on the Audioengine website?
- Can I use my prequalification amount with Affirm to place more than one order?
- Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
- Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
- How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
- If I return an item, how do refunds work?
- How do I make my payments?
- How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
- Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
- What are Affirm's fees?