Don't worry! It will fit. Some of our speakers include speaker wire that is terminated with "banana plugs". It's important for this connection to be very tight; so, the metal ends of the banana plugs make good contact against the inside of the 5-way binding post. It's for this reason that the Banana plugs we use on the included speaker wire utilize a spring style connection. The ends may appear too large to fit in the hole at the end of the 5-way binding post, but the plug will compress as you insert them. Some amount of force may be necessary to get the plug to go in, but know that this is normal, and won't damage the plug or the 5-way binding post. Click here to view a video demonstration.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- My volume knob has become loose/unresponsive - what should I do?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use my iPad or iPhone with the USB input on Audioengine speakers and external DACs?
- What kind of op amp do Audioengine speakers use?