Yes! Our amplifiers are all analog "class A/B", which run at higher temperatures than other amp designs. Because of this, they sound SO MUCH better! The active speaker's rear panel may get hot to the touch, but it's certainly within safety agency standards. If it's truly overheating, (which is extraordinarily rare) you will likely notice a metallic smell. Then, the speakers will likely auto power off. If this happens, please contact customer support right away.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats