Yes! We've been notified that several Android IR Remote Apps support Audioengine remote commands. So if you have a phone with an IR blaster, you can use the App to raise or lower the volume on your A5+/A5+ Wireless or HD6 speakers with your phone! Simply download one of the many IR Remote Apps on Google Play, and test them out.
Articles in this section
- If my speakers are in idle mode, why can I still hear a faint hum or hiss if I put my ear very close to the speaker?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- What is the difference between powered and active speakers?
- Can I use a power inverter with Audioengine speakers?
- Can I take my Audioengine speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?
- Can Audioengine speakers be placed on their sides?
- What makes Audioengine wireless Bluetooth speakers and receivers better than other Bluetooth systems?