Yes! We've been notified that several Android IR Remote Apps support Audioengine remote commands. So if you have a phone with an IR blaster, you can use the App to raise or lower the volume on your A5+/A5+ Wireless or HD6 speakers with your phone! Simply download one of the many IR Remote Apps on Google Play, and test them out.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats