Although many TVs have only one L/R audio output, which typically defaults to fixed, this setting can be sometimes be changed via the on-screen menu so please check your manual to see which outputs are variable. If your TV has multiple audio outputs, the most commonly variable output would be the headphone output. If your TV doesn't have a variable output at all, no worries; for larger speakers like the A5+ and HD6 we include a remote control that can adjust the volume of the speakers directly for just such a purpose.
Articles in this section
- If my speakers are in idle mode, why can I still hear a faint hum or hiss if I put my ear very close to the speaker?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- What is the difference between powered and active speakers?
- Can I use a power inverter with Audioengine speakers?
- Can I take my Audioengine speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?
- Can Audioengine speakers be placed on their sides?
- What makes Audioengine wireless Bluetooth speakers and receivers better than other Bluetooth systems?