Although many TVs have only one L/R audio output, which typically defaults to fixed, this setting can be sometimes be changed via the on-screen menu so please check your manual to see which outputs are variable. If your TV has multiple audio outputs, the most commonly variable output would be the headphone output. If your TV doesn't have a variable output at all, no worries; for larger speakers like the A5+ and HD6 we include a remote control that can adjust the volume of the speakers directly for just such a purpose.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats