Yes they do! They are equipped with a power-saving circuit that turns off the speaker's final stage amp. This idle mode activates right after you stop playing music. Due to this power-saving function, it's perfectly fine for the speakers to stay on all the time!
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Bluetooth pairing light is solid but there is no audio?
- If I connect my turntable to Audioengine speakers, do I need a phono preamp? Or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the analog input?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?