No change is needed! When an order is placed it often will show the same address for both billing and shipping on our end, but don't worry. Since the payment went through PayPal, Bolt, or AmazonPay, the payment itself is the only part that must have the right billing address to submit successfully. This means you had to have entered the right billing address at the time of the payment for the order to go through. As long as the shipping address is correct, we will get it to the right place.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Can I use my iPad or iPhone with the USB input on Audioengine speakers and external DACs?
- What kind of op amp do Audioengine speakers use?
- What fuse do my speakers use?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Can I connect the powered speaker to the passive one wirelessly?
- The included speaker wire doesn't look like it'll fit. What gives?
- Can I use Audioengine speakers with an existing Sonos setup?