Don't worry! No change is necessary! When an order is placed, it often will show the same address for both billing and shipping on our end. But again, don't worry. Since the payment went through PayPal, Bolt or Amazon Pay, the payment itself is the only part that must have the correct billing address to submit successfully. This means that you would have had to have entered the correct billing address at the time of the payment for the order to go through. As long as the shipping address is correct, we will get it to the right place.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats