Don't worry! No change is necessary! When an order is placed, it often will show the same address for both billing and shipping on our end. But again, don't worry. Since the payment went through PayPal, Bolt or Amazon Pay, the payment itself is the only part that must have the correct billing address to submit successfully. This means that you would have had to have entered the correct billing address at the time of the payment for the order to go through. As long as the shipping address is correct, we will get it to the right place.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- My volume knob has become loose/unresponsive - what should I do?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use my iPad or iPhone with the USB input on Audioengine speakers and external DACs?
- What kind of op amp do Audioengine speakers use?