Sure. For the best audio performance we’ve included 6.5 feet of 16 gauge wire with each powered speaker system but any "stranded" speaker wire will work. The speaker binding posts on the back of each cabinet will accept bare stranded wire, however you can also use wires terminated with spade lugs, banana plugs, or pins.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats