Absolutely! Audioengine self-powered speakers include multiple analog inputs (in addition to digital inputs like USB, optical, or Bluetooth). These analog inputs are "open," or active, meaning there isn't any sort of switching built into the speakers; if both sources were playing while connected to the speakers, both would be audible. This makes it so you can leave 2 analog audio sources plugged in at the same time with no need to flip any switches!
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- My volume knob has become loose/unresponsive - what should I do?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use my iPad or iPhone with the USB input on Audioengine speakers and external DACs?
- What kind of op amp do Audioengine speakers use?