Absolutely! Audioengine self-powered speakers include multiple analog inputs (in addition to digital inputs like USB, optical, or Bluetooth). These analog inputs are "open," or active, meaning there isn't any sort of switching built into the speakers; if both sources were playing while connected to the speakers, both would be audible. This makes it so you can leave 2 analog audio sources plugged in at the same time with no need to flip any switches!
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats