Absolutely! The A5+ Classic includes multiple analog inputs. These are "open," or active, meaning there isn't any sort of switching built into the speakers; if both sources were playing while connected to the speakers, both would be audible. This makes it so you can leave 2 analog audio sources plugged in at the same time with no need to flip any switches!
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Some people want to upgrade the audio on their TV's but aren't necessarily interested in surround sound. Can I hook up Audioengine speakers to my TV instead of buying a surround sound system or soundbar?
- Do Audioengine speakers have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Bluetooth pairing light is solid but there is no audio?
- If I connect my turntable to Audioengine speakers, do I need a phono preamp? Or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the analog input?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?