Absolutely! It's tough to protect speakers and electronics from extreme changes in temperature and humidity. Due to that, we don't recommend the permanent installation of our speakers outdoors. It's fine though (encouraged even) to bring them outside with you all day, and our speakers are simple to set up and take down, making them perfect for this!
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats