Some of our speakers include speaker wire that is terminated with "banana plugs". It's important for this connection to be very tight, so the metal ends of the banana plugs make good contact against the inside of the 5-way binding post. It's for this reason that the Banana plugs we use on the included speaker wire utilize a spring style connection. The ends may appear too large to fit in the hole at the end of the 5-way binding post, but the plug will compress as you insert them. Some amount of force may be necessary to get the plug to go in, but know that this is normal, and won't damage the plug or the 5-way binding post. Click here to view a video demonstration.
Articles in this section
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats