Audioengine Bluetooth products are designed to be very low latency (<30ms). It's important to know that your source device has an impact on latency as well. For issues with the sound being out of sync, this can sometimes happen as the result of software that is not up-to-date, so be sure to update your source's OS if an update is available. Rebooting your source and speakers can help correct issues with sound delay as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- What if my speakers or subwoofer have a hum or buzzing sound?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?