Audioengine Bluetooth products are designed to be very low latency (<30ms). It's important to know that your source device has an impact on latency as well. For issues with the sound being out of sync, this can sometimes happen as the result of software that is not up-to-date, so be sure to update your source's OS if an update is available. Rebooting your source and speakers can help correct issues with sound delay as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?