Audioengine Bluetooth products are designed to be very low latency (<30ms). It's important to know that your source device has an impact on latency as well. For issues with the sound being out of sync, this can sometimes happen as the result of software that is not up-to-date, so be sure to update your source's OS if an update is available. Rebooting your source and speakers can help correct issues with sound delay as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- What makes Audioengine wireless Bluetooth speakers and receivers better than other Bluetooth systems?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?