When you power one of our Bluetooth products on, they will be available to connect to for just a few minutes. Although you cannot turn the Bluetooth off manually, if nothing pairs or connects within that first few minutes, Bluetooth will automatically turn off. You would then just have to press the pairing button (or power the unit off and on again) to turn the Bluetooth back on when you're ready to pair or connect again.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?