When you power one of our Bluetooth products on, they will be available to connect to for just a few minutes. Although you cannot turn the Bluetooth off manually, if nothing pairs or connects within that first few minutes, Bluetooth will automatically turn off. You would then just have to press the pairing button (or power the unit off and on again) to turn the Bluetooth back on when you're ready to pair or connect again.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- What does the white indicator light on the B2 rear panel mean?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the B2 and if so, how will it sound?
- Will my music have a delay through the B2 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?