The B1 should still work great with the original A5s! You can use the B1 with the mini-stereo inputs on either the top or back of the speaker. To use the B1 with the original A5s, you would need to use either an RCA to mini stereo adapter (such as the one that was included with your A5s) or an RCA to mini stereo cable. It's important to note that the RCA jacks on the back of the original A5s is an output and not an input.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there anyway to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Connecting a Bluetooth turntable to an Audioengine Bluetooth device
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV