The Chromecast works on a wifi system and doesn't feature Bluetooth, so you wouldn't be able to use this with our Bluetooth products wirelessly. The Chromecast does have an analog output, so you can connect it to the analog input of our B2 wireless speaker.
Articles in this section
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there any way to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Connecting a Bluetooth turntable to an Audioengine Bluetooth device
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV
- Do your Bluetooth products have a sleep mode?
- Can I connect and stream from my Google Chromecast to your Bluetooth products?
- Will my music have a delay through your Bluetooth products if I’m watching a movie or music video?