The Chromecast works on a wifi system and doesn't feature Bluetooth, so you wouldn't be able to use this with our Bluetooth products wirelessly. The Chromecast does have an analog output, so you can connect it to the analog input of our B2 wireless speaker.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- My neighbor keeps connecting to my Audioengine device; is there anyway to add a passcode or extra security to connect via Bluetooth?
- Can I use bluetooth/wireless headphones with any of your Bluetooth products?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How to get multi-room sound with Bluetooth
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Is the B1 compatible with the original A5 speakers?
- Connecting a Bluetooth turntable to an Audioengine Bluetooth device
- Can I rename my Audioengine Bluetooth device?
- Using Audioengine Bluetooth products with 4th generation Apple TV