Here in the Audioengine offices, we've been using TIDAL and think it's a great service, especially for those who want to stream high quality audio. TIDAL tracks and albums are streamed at 1411 Kbps instead of 256-320 Kbps (used by Apple Music, Spotify and others). There’s more bits in the stream, so you hear details and ambient cues that are missing on lower bit services. Tidal is a true music lovers dream featuring over 35 million tracks and 75,000 high definition videos. You can even download as much music as your devices can handle and listen off-line.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Bluetooth LED orange instead of white?
- How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- Spotify Disclosure with B-Fi/A1-MR
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where's the speakers' EQ control?
- How to connect speakers to a TV?
- Low volume from my speakers?
- Common Audio File Formats