The A2+ internal DAC handles up to 48K transfer rate, and up to 16 bits bit-depth. Your system will generally default to these settings when you hook up the A2+. If you mainly use 44.1K files, you might set this as the default in your system. Many system players like JRiver and Amarra will default to the proper bit rate automatically.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use the A2+ with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?