The HD3 includes a speaker wire with banana plugs on either end, so using them with the speakers should be a simple set up. The binding posts on the back of each speaker would need to be screwed down and the plugs would need to be inserted into the center hole (please refer to the picture for reference). You would need to make sure that each end matches with the color on the corresponding binding post; for example, if you inserted the red banana plug into the red binding post on one speaker, the same would follow suit for the other speaker. The spring style banana plugs provided with the HD3s may look like they won't fit, but they will actually compress to fit into the posts on the speakers, so some amount of effort will be needed to insert them.
Articles in this section
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD3 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD3 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD3's for the best sound quality?