Yes, the N22 (Gen 2) uses an internal switching power supply so it will automatically convert to a different voltage when plugged in. The power cable is also detachable which makes it convenient to simply change out the AC cord for whatever region you're in!
Articles in this section
- What type of speakers work best with the N22 amplifier?
- If I plug in headphones will the N22 mute my music playing through the speakers?
- Can I connect a B-Fi to the N22 and incorporate it into my Audioengine multi-room system?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- How do I connect the N22 via USB?
- Why is one of my speakers louder than the other while using the N22 at lower volumes?
- Will my low impedance (low Z) Grado headphones work with N22?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between the N22 and each speaker?
- Can I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- Is it possible to use the N22 amp to power the rear channels of my surround system?