Yes! You will need an Apple USB 3 camera adapter. What you would need to do is connect the D1 and its USB cable to the USB A port on the Apple USB 3 camera adapter, and then the male lightning end of the Camera Adapter to your iOS device. You will also need to have a power supply that can power enough to the D1 and your device. Apple's USB C Fast charger is recommended for this.
Articles in this section
- How powerful is the headphone amp in the D1? Will it drive my headphones?
- What volume level should I set my D1 and/or speakers to for the best results?
- How easy is it to set up the D1?
- Where can I download drivers for the D1?
- What media player software and audio file formats are compatible with the D1 when using it with a computer?
- When I plug in headphones will the D1 RCA outputs be muted?
- Are the RCA connections on the rear of the D1 fixed or variable?
- Will the D1 work with my low-impedance headphones?
- Can I connect the D1 DAC to a USB hub?
- I have the original Audioengine 5 (not the A5+ Classic), will the D1 / D2 DAC work with the inputs on that original model?