The D3 is a USB Plug-and-Play audio device. This means that the drivers it uses are developed and provided by the developer of your computer's operating system. In the case of a Windows PC for example, these drivers are provided by Microsoft, and are a part of Windows.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download drivers for the D3?
- Will D3 work with lower impedance headphones such as my Beyerdynamic DT-990 and Hifiman HE500?
- How easy is it to set up the D3?
- How is volume controlled on the D3?
- Will the D3 work with USB 1.1?
- Is D3 USB input isochronous or asynchronous?
- How do I make sure that the D3 DAC is set to 24-bit/96KHz audio?
- I'm having trouble using my D3 with Foobar in WASAPI and KS mode. What do I do?
- What media player software and audio file formats are compatible with the D3 when using it with a computer?
- Can I use D3 with the USB port on my TV, Airport Express, or other video device?