The W3 is a USB Plug-and-Play audio device. which means that the drivers it uses are developed and provided by the developer of your computer's operating system. Because of this, you shouldn't need to download or upgrade any drivers to use your W3.
Articles in this section
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?
- W3 has a USB connector on the Sender and another on the Receiver. Does this mean that 2 computers required?
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?