Yes, simply connect the W3 Sender to the rear channel preamp outputs on your surround receiver then connect the W3 Receiver to an input on Audioengine or any other powered speakers. The W3 has stereo (1/8") inputs and outputs that will also connect to RCA connector with the use of the included RCA Y-cable adapter.
Articles in this section
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?
- W3 has a USB connector on the Sender and another on the Receiver. Does this mean that 2 computers required?
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?
- The W3 seems to be designed for a computer but can I also send audio from a stereo located in one room to powered speakers in another room?