If you car has an auxiliary input on your car's stereo system (either 1/8" or RCA), then simply connect the W3 Receiver to a USB car power adapter and the audio output from the W3 Receiver to the audio input on your stereo system.
Articles in this section
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?