The USB connector on the Sender transmits USB audio from your computer OR you can plug any input into the audio connector on the other end (an iPod, stereo, etc.). The Receiver part is powered by a USB power supply or charger and sends out analog audio. Just keep in mind the W3 will work anywhere you want to replace an RCA cable or 1/8" mini-jack cable with wireless! If i purchase multiple W3 sets will they interfere with each other when used in the same setup? Up to 8 W3 sender receiver pairs will play well together as long as you keep a minimum of 6 inches between each unit.
Articles in this section
- What wireless technology does the W3 use? Is it RF, FM, Bluetooth, 802.11, or something else?
- Could I use the W3 to make my subwoofer wireless?
- How can I switch between my computer speakers and the W3 on my Mac?
- Can the older W1/W2 and the W3 work with each other?
- Does the W3 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any drivers for the W3 wireless adapter?
- Can the W3 (and W2) handle streaming lossless audio file formats such as Apple Lossless?
- Where can I download drivers for the W3?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the W3 at the same time?
- W3 has a USB connector on the Sender and another on the Receiver. Does this mean that 2 computers required?