Absolutely! The B2 can be used in either 110-120v or 220-240v areas without flipping any switches, modding your B2, or using a power converter. If you're moving to an area with a different plug type than what came standard with your B2, we wouldn't recommend using an adapter and would suggest trying to find another AC cord for your B2 that have the correct plugs. The B2 uses a non-polarized 2-pin IEC 320 C7 power cord, so you should be able to find one locally with the correct plug for your area.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the B2’s wireless range work between more than one room inside my house?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- If B2 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- Is the B2 compatible with TIDAL music streaming service?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?