The B2 was designed to be a sort of stand-alone Bluetooth speaker and is able to receive Bluetooth data and also has a mini-stereo input; because of this, it doesn't have any outputs to connect to the S8. Since the B2 does have an analog input, if the subwoofer has both inputs and outputs you could connect your source to the Subwoofer's input, and then use a cable to connect it's output to the mini-stereo input of the B2. It's important to note that doing so would only work for the wired input going to the subwoofer, and not for Bluetooth audio streamed directly to the B2.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- What does the white indicator light on the B2 rear panel mean?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the B2 and if so, how will it sound?
- Will my music have a delay through the B2 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?