The B2 is designed as a standalone speaker, it has inputs for Bluetooth and 3.5 mm mini jack. It does not have an output, so unfortunately you cannot output from a B2 to a subwoofer.
Articles in this section
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the B2’s wireless range work between more than one room inside my house?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- If B2 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Just how easy is it to set up the B2 Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where is the antenna/antenna post?
- How do I connect my B2 speakers to my Bluetooth device?