We designed the B2 to be a stand-alone Bluetooth speaker. It can receive Bluetooth data, and it also has a mini-stereo input; because of this, it doesn't have any outputs to connect to our S8 Subwoofer. Since the B2 does have an analog input, you could connect your source to your Subwoofer's input. Then, connect it's output to the mini-stereo input of the B2. This will work as long as your subwoofer has both inputs and outputs. Please note that subwoofer integration will not work for Bluetooth audio streamed directly to the B2.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the B2’s wireless range work between more than one room inside my house?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- If B2 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- Is the B2 compatible with TIDAL music streaming service?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?