B1 automatically powers-down and mutes the output after about 10 minutes. The BT input, however, is still active so you can just pair to it again without pressing the front panel button. B1 will remain on if a device is paired with it and turned on though.
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?
- What does the LED indicator light on the B1 mean?
- How can I tell if my device supports aptX®?