No extra software or drivers are needed. The B1 is compatible with any device that supports Bluetooth, and the A2DP profile for streaming stereo audio. This includes most all Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptop Computers.
Articles in this section
- What if my source doesn't support aptX®? Can I still use B1 and if so, how will it sound?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Why does my B1 have no power?
- How can I connect the B1 for my car audio?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?