No extra software or drivers are needed. The B1 is compatible with any device that supports Bluetooth, and the A2DP profile for streaming stereo audio. This includes most all Smartphones, Tablets, and Laptop Computers.
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?
- What does the LED indicator light on the B1 mean?
- How can I tell if my device supports aptX®?