The D1 will work with any device that can operate as a USB host, can provide enough power via USB, and includes generic drivers for standard USB audio playback. A device with Android 5.0 or later should have both USB host mode and native plug-and-play functionality for USB audio, so you could connect the two together using a USB OTG cable along with a standard USB cable.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a B1 and a D1 together?
- Can I connect the D1 to my iPhone/iPad?
- Can I connect the D1 to my Android device?
- Can I use Audioengine DACs with the new Tidal Masters service?
- Can I still use my Audioengine DAC with USB C?
- How do multiple sources work with the D1?
- Can I use the Airport Express with a D1 DAC?
- Will your DACs work with a Chromebook?
- Would using an external DAC, like your D1, be worth using with your speakers with built-in DACs, like the A2+s or HD6s?