You shouldn't have an issue using our products with the new Tidal Master service. We've been keeping a close eye on Tidal and the new MQA format that they're offering through their HiFi membership; basically, when using Tidal through it's desktop application, the application itself will decode the MQA file to a 24/96 file that can be read by any DAC connected to your computer, whether it is MQA-certified or not. This basically means that any of our USB/optical DACs (such as the D1, D2, D3, A2+, HD6, etc.) will work great with the MQA files streamed through Tidal Masters through the desktop app.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a B1 and a D1 together?
- Can I connect the D1 to my iPhone/iPad?
- Can I connect the D1 to my Android device?
- Can I use Audioengine DACs with the new Tidal Masters service?
- Can I still use my Audioengine DAC with USB C?
- How do multiple sources work with the D1?
- Can I use the Airport Express with a D1 DAC?
- Will your DACs work with a Chromebook?
- Would using an external DAC, like your D1, be worth using with your speakers with built-in DACs, like the A2+s or HD6s?