You should be able to incorporate the Airport Express with the D1 easily. All you would need to do is run an optical cable from the output of the Airport Express into the optical input of the D1. Then all you would need to do is connect the D1's RCA output into the analog input of your Audioengine Speakers or your AV receiver.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a B1 and a D1 together?
- Can I connect the D1 to my Android device?
- Can I use Audioengine DACs with the new Tidal Masters service?
- Can I still use my Audioengine DAC with USB C?
- How do multiple sources work with the D1?
- Can I use the Airport Express with a D1 DAC?
- Will your DACs work with a Chromebook?
- Would using an external DAC, like your D1, be worth using with your speakers with built-in DACs, like the A2+s or HD6s?