Not necessarily. Audioengine speakers and amplifiers are very efficient and designed together as a system so therefore we get more volume output than stereo receivers or amplifiers that might higher wattage or power numbers. Due to this tuning we achieve big sound outputs with a fraction of the power required by other systems.
Articles in this section
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?