There are different theories but rooms and tastes are different so it's tough to specify a correct placement. We suggest you experiment with different locations to see what works for you. As a general rule of thumb for the best sound stage balance, the speakers should be equidistant from side walls and a different distance from rear walls. Our rear-ported speakers (such as the A5+, HD6, and HDP6) pretty forgiving when it come to being placed near walls, but we do recommend keeping them at least a few inches from the rear wall for adequate ventilation.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?