There are different theories but rooms and tastes are different so it's tough to specify a correct placement. We suggest you experiment with different locations to see what works for you. As a general rule of thumb for the best sound stage balance, the speakers should be equidistant from side walls and a different distance from rear walls. Our rear-ported speakers (such as the A5+, HD6, and HDP6) pretty forgiving when it come to being placed near walls, but we do recommend keeping them at least a few inches from the rear wall for adequate ventilation.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- What are the "silk dome" tweeters and woofers really made of?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between your factory refurbished products and new stock?
- How do I find out more information about DACs and computer audio?
- How can one of your external computer DACs improve my music?
- Will I get buzz from the speakers if I place my iPhone near them?
- What's so great about TIDAL?
- The headphone jack on my computer is noisy but I want to connect my Audioengine speakers to it. What do I do?
- Are there any plans to incorporate Airplay technology into Audioengine products?