If you have a Mac running Snow Leopard or later, you can create a multiple output device to accomplish this. See the link below for how-to instructions on Apple’s site: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5178
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My A5+Wireless speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- One of my A5+Wireless speakers is not working, what should I do?
- When I connect a turntable to my speakers, why is the volume so quiet?
- Will my music have a delay through the A5+ Wireless if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?