The short answer is yes! You can use TIDAL on any compatible source device (PC, Mac, iPhone Android, etc.). The A5+ Wireless is compatible with most all of these devices as well since they almost universally also include Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- What makes Audioengine wireless Bluetooth speakers and receivers better than other Bluetooth systems?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?