Audioengine speakers were specially designed and tuned to make MP3 and other digital music files sound great. We spent many months tuning each speaker and almost exclusively used various compresses and lossless files types encoded at different bitrates during this process. Even though we are big fans of digital music your turntable or reel-to-reel tape player will sound equally as good.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?