The A5+ Wireless is not officially supported by any universal remotes. However, you can use a learning remote to copy the signals being sent by the A5+ Wireless's remote. Check with the manufacturer of your remote to find out if it supports learning IR codes.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- If A5+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Will my current universal remote work with my A5+ Wireless?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the A5+ Wireless at the same time?