The A5+ Wireless is not officially supported by any universal remotes. However, you can use a learning remote to copy the signals being sent by the A5+ Wireless's remote. Check with the manufacturer of your remote to find out if it supports learning IR codes.
Articles in this section
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- What makes Audioengine wireless Bluetooth speakers and receivers better than other Bluetooth systems?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?