Yep, an AC wall outlet near the A5+ Wireless is all you need to power the AW3 wireless Receiver. Simple.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- Can audio be played through the A5+ USB charge port?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- If A5+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Will my current universal remote work with my A5+ Wireless?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?